Neti Pot™ is a trademark of Himalayan Chandra™. The Neti Pot was individually hand-crafted and offered as a tool for yoga students to enhance their breathing and meditation practices. Now Neti Pot has become a household tool for allergy relief and improved breathing.
Improves nasal and sinus health, Cleans mucus and congestion, Helps ease the symptoms of cold, allergies, and post-nasal drip, Moisturizes dry nasal passages and much more. Wash away mucus, dust, pollen, and other irritants and impurities that the nose filters and traps to protect your health.
- Add a 1/4 teaspoon of Neti Salt to warm water in your Neti pot
- Lean forward and turn your head to the side.
- Insert the spout of the Neti Pot gently into the upper nostril to create a comfortable seal.
- Raise the Neti Pot gradually so the saline solution flows in through the upper nostril and out the lower nostril. Breathe through your mouth.
- Once the solution has flowed through, exhale through your nose to clear the nasal passages.
- Repeat steps 1 through 5 with the other nostril.
* Remember, a nasal wash is not a substitute for medical treatment. Anyone with chronic inflammation of the nasal passages or other ear, nose, or throat disorders should seek medical attention. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of the product by Manufacturer's website. before use and not rely solely on the information provided.